TRICELL
April 20, 2024, 01:11:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

RE- REbirth!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: RE- REbirth!  (Read 1042 times)
William G Birkin
Tricell's Head Researcher

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 09:19:27 am »

WOW! Shocked
Thats great! We already had a merc mode planned but i really like the other 2 minigame ideas. Thanks, man  Cool <thats you.

You first start to control you're character in either a secret room in the mansion (if you're Jamie or Amanda) or the infirmary (If you're Jane)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:23:19 am by William G Birkin » Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 02:02:13 am »

WOW! Shocked
Thats great! We already had a merc mode planned but i really like the other 2 minigame ideas. Thanks, man  Cool <thats you.

You first start to control you're character in either a secret room in the mansion (if you're Jamie or Amanda) or the infirmary (If you're Jane)

I love to share my ideas with you and see your ideas as well, hopefully a day we'll see all we want in a game  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 03:14:35 pm »

WOW! Shocked

I love to share my ideas with you and see your ideas as well, hopefully a day we'll see all we want in a game  Cool

Thanks Wesker. At one point in the game the lights go out, and unless you find a strap to attach the flashlight to your hip, you can only use single handed weapons because you have to hold the flashlight in one hand.
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:57 am »

WOW! Shocked

omg that would be soo scary!!!!  Shocked great idea, a moment in which lights turn off and you can only use a 1 hand weapon and a lighter in the other hand.....amazing  Cry that would help the "scary atmosphere" and bring surely leonfangirl to cry a lot, I'm sure she will escape after this scene, literally, from the room, in total pain and scared as hell  Cheesy

Thanks Wesker. At one point in the game the lights go out, and unless you find a strap to attach the flashlight to your hip, you can only use single handed weapons because you have to hold the flashlight in one hand.
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 06:28:18 am »

OI!!!!  Angry
I am not scared of the dark!!!!
 OMG  :oA SPIDER!!!! *Runs out of the room screaming*
That is a really good idea about the light! but i know i'd never find the strap ! lol Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 10:35:09 am »

OI!!!!  Angry
I am not scared of the dark!!!!
 OMG  :oA SPIDER!!!! *Runs out of the room screaming*
That is a really good idea about the light! but i know i'd never find the strap ! lol Undecided

LOL! When the lights go out you travel to a generator to get the power back on. The generator area is where you face the wolf boss Bane.
Report Spam   Logged

Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 08:06:22 am »

WOLF boss! what no dobermans? Grin
When you say wolf are we taking a mutated wolf or a mutated human who looks like a wolf?
And are you planing on having a co op mode or are we strictly going it alone?
Love the idea's coming from you Wesker and Birkin AMAZING!!!!!! Capcom should take note for future Re games!! Cool
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 08:13:50 am »

WOLF boss! what no dobermans? Grin
When you say wolf are we taking a mutated wolf or a mutated human who looks like a wolf?
And are you planing on having a co op mode or are we strictly going it alone?
Love the idea's coming from you Wesker and Birkin AMAZING!!!!!! Capcom should take note for future Re games!! Cool

No its just this boss that's a wolf and yes it's a wolf. I suppose we could have a co-op mode where the second player will plat as another character depending on which stage it is.
BTW i'll get dvdmacyoshi to post guides on what the boss fights will be like soon. Until then any suggestions are welcome. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

dvdmacyoshi
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:53 am »

ok here are he stratagies for the bosses, there in no paticular order, and you may notice that alot of it is similar to the ds version

here we go:

Tallon:this is the first one, he's bassically  a massive crow, the mother crow if you like. you go into a room with a really high ceiling, the first thing you notice is the flamethrower beside the door, on a lever, when you lift the flamethrower, the lever goes down and locks the door, and you cant get out unless you put it back. there is some scalfolding in the room, and on the floor are some very large black and white droppings, lovely. Now, there is about five floor os scalfolding, and tallons nest is just above the fifth one, hanging from a chandelier, whenever you shoot tallon, he always goes back to his nest to recharge his health, and so the battle begins again, so you need to travel up the scalfolding while fighting off tallon and a few of her babies she sends after you. when you get to the top, you burn her nest, then if you kill the straggling babies its just you and tallon alone at last. with a couple of shots from your shotgun or magnum, he dies NOTE:he is very weak, and if you have ammo left in the flamethrower after the nest-burning, then he dies EXTREMEMLY easily.

Bane: Also known as wolf-boy, this is one of the mid-game bosses. you meet him in a generator room, you have to go there to turn the power on in a room, but thats for later, he doges your shots alot , but once you get him with the shotgun, he gets knocked into the generator, and SEEMS to get electricuted, but hes not, he emerges from the hole in the genrator even stronger than before, and can now kill you in two full swipes of his massive claws, what you need to do is shoot him into the generator again, and he takes some time to free himself, you need to quickly secure some BOLT FASTENINGS to the generator around his hands, legs and finally chest, if you fail to do this in time, he will break free and you have to do it again.

Cliff Manning: i think this is the games last boss, isnt it birkin? anyway, this guy has dual katanas, and can block your bullets with his swords, but wait long enough , and a cutscene will ensue, turns out that cliff is an honorable man, and hands you one of his swords to make it even, the game now switches to 1st person, and you use the analog sticks to move your sword, one stick to block , the other to attack, quite similar to the knife fights of DEADLY SILENCE. once you stab him enough, a cutscene will happen showing him THROWING his sword at you, you catch it and throw it back. it meets him in the chest and knocks him out a window. Now, izekiel manning is watching all this from a cctv camera on one of the walls, and goes crazy in the security room, demanding your death.

Neptune: the fish boss, you face this guy in a room filled with water, but with several platforms for you to run and jump across, he jumps up now and then to do some kind of flip, and you shoot him, your timing must be perfect though, as he jumps for a slit second. once you harm him enough, he will jump out of the water and lunge at you, time will slow down, and it switches to 1st person again, you must knife him right in the mouth , and again your timing must be ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. he dies, and then you manage to reach a switch on the wall that drains all the water in the room. theres some baby sharks on the floor but you can just shoot them or leave them to die

Miranda:this boss is simple she has a tentacle for an arm, and it can stretch, her "arm" lunges at you and you have to rapidly press some buttons to catch the ar, and slice it with your knife, make it short enough and she will take out a gun , just shoot her.

barry. yes i know, BARRY is a boss, its a simple gunfight , and when you hurt him enough, he kicks you and knocks you out a door onto a balcony, your fight resumes and when you hurt him enough again YOU kick him over the railings, and he is hanging on for dear life, a live selection page comes up and you can choose to either let him fall or help him up. just so you know, umbrella is blackmailing him again so its NOT HIS FAULT! lol
well thats it i think, isnt it birkin? opinions please Grin

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:45:32 am by dvdmacyoshi » Report Spam   Logged

Upon this wound i make this pledge....BELIEVE IT!

Xbox live gamertag: Dvdmacyoshi (case sensitive)
William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2008, 12:28:45 pm »

Great job dvd! Cheesy Wink And Cliff Manning is the second last boss.
We still have more boss battles to come up with and we'll post them here when we've come up with them. Grin
What do you guys think? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

dvdmacyoshi
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008, 12:45:32 pm »

we could put in  a level in this arena type -place, where ammo is lying everywhere and you have to battle about 50-100 crimson heads, but that would be better as an unlockable at the end of the game, like mercenaries only different lol whaddya think?
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 12:58:53 pm »

That could be a mercenarys stage, if we develop it a bit. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

dvdmacyoshi
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 10:02:08 am »

cool! what about making bosses playable as well? but you have to unlock them by getting a high score!
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008, 10:33:07 am »

Good idea! But it would be a really high score. And of course there will be a handcannon, that way Jen will buy it. Grin Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

dvdmacyoshi
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008, 11:05:58 am »

lmao, yeah she loves her handconnony goodness!!!!

bdw, i just saw the handconnon and the prl in action, and THEY ARE BRILLIANT!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum