TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 09:11:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Super_Warrior's Wallpaper and Edits Thread (New Work: 4 Edits and Wallpaper)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super_Warrior's Wallpaper and Edits Thread (New Work: 4 Edits and Wallpaper)  (Read 3011 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 02:33:47 am »

ok listen up super_warrior  Cool you reached exactly the same level I reached before starting to make artworks  Smiley

Let me explain you my story, I started at atari as a wallpaper creator, then, I became Rexobias's personal advisor for tones and lines of his works....after a bit of experience, I started to make edits, as you're doing now, and from what I see, exactly as it happened with me, you reached the max level for an editor. Now I want you to create artworks  Angry

looks like we have a similar story, 1st wallpapers, then edits, and finally artworks  Cheesy

hey the time has come  Cry start creating artworks as I do  Smiley we're just 2 here, damian and I, a 3rd dbz artworks creator would be amazing  Wink

now, listen closely to my advice, and try your best to create a screen remake, and remember that a screen remake is harder than a full body artwork, the reason is simple, in a screen remake, face and expression are the most important thing, so you must give all you got to the artwork to obtain a final expression, that must be faithful to the original base you're using for the artwork.

ok here's your 1st work, really easy, and really fast to realize:

as you see in this case I don't care about hair, or body, or dress and so on. We need to focalize on technique, then when the base will be complete, you'll be able to continue with full body artworks or 1vs1 fight artworks (don't even think to do them, they're very hard and boring as hell  Angry )

I gave you a picture in which 3 layers are visible, you don't need to rebuild anything, and so, it's the easiest thing ever for an experienced artwork creator like me or damian.

if you're interested in this, and if you want to start to make artworks, pm me, and I'll tell you all steps you need to create an artwork with that image, using photo filtre obviously  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum