TRICELL
April 19, 2024, 01:58:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

XBOX360 or PS3?

Poll
Question: Which is the best one?
XBOX360 - 3 (75%)
PS3 - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX360 or PS3?  (Read 650 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2008, 02:53:38 pm »

thanks for giving your opinion  Grin

well xbox on line doesn't cost at all  Undecided so why you say that it costs?  Undecided

and ps3 doesn't have all that games out ya know  Undecided xbox has many games on its side with a better graphic than ps3 and it's prooved  Wink my problem consists in future re games that will surely come out exclusively for ps3, and otehr games like kill zone 2 that is gonna be released only for ps3. Then you add the new blue ray concept and I'm fuc*** up  Cry

x box has soo many amazing games out, like gears of war, or even lost planet  Cry ps3 mainly stupid car games and so on  Sad

well, let's be sincere, I'll see degeneration on pc, obviously, no need to see that on my future ps3. Actually I rarely use console to watch dvds, I prefer play with it  Undecided

still undecided  Cry

1 thing is sure, if capcom will promise that its future games on re will be released for xbox too and not for ps3 only I'll buy for sure a xbox  Undecided

I heard a horrible news on re5, it's not going to be released for xbox360 in japan  Shocked only us and europe. Can you imagine it? re5 only for ps3 everywhere, for xbox only in europe and US. so probably in the future they'll create games only for ps3.

And the most stupid thing is that xbox games aren't released for ps3 too!!!  Angry like gears of war 2, exclusive for xbox!  Angry

I'm soo confused on what to buy!  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum