TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 09:16:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

XBOX360 or PS3?

Poll
Question: Which is the best one?
XBOX360 - 3 (75%)
PS3 - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX360 or PS3?  (Read 624 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:42:11 pm »

I want to spend 400 euros for a new console, and I'm not sure about xbox360 or ps3....what's your advice? I saw both consoles graphic and xbox is superior  Undecided also it has many games out, like gears of war, a masterpiece!!!  Shocked so I think I'm gonna buy a xbox360 with gears of war. What's your advice?  Roll Eyes

look here, it shows that xbox is superior to ps3 in high definition details, so I prefer to buy that for re5  Cheesy

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6191251/index.html

you can see simply by passing with your mouse on the text the difference between xbox capture and ps3 capture...do not click, just stay some seconds with your mouse on the text under the picture to see both versions and differences  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 01:54:22 pm »

Well, the PS3 has better graphics, but the xbox 360 has better games. I'd go with the xbox 360, from my experience of owning both.
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:09:20 pm »

so you own both consoles?  Shocked why you say that ps3 has better graphic?  Roll Eyes I saw many proof about xbox's superiority  Roll Eyes

did you see the link I put above? it's a professional comparison of both consoles on graphic and it's evident that xbox is sharper in graphic than ps3 which has blur in it  Roll Eyes

actually what stops me from buying xbox is the fact that resident evil franchise mainly comes out for playstation not other consoles  Undecided so I think that they're gonna make many other re games for ps3 and not xbox, exactly like in the past  Roll Eyes

imagine those who own only an xbox, no code veronica, no re4, no outbreak file 1 and 2.... Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:12:42 pm by Wesker » Report Spam   Logged

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 02:42:52 pm »

Get a ps3!!!!!!
I have a ps3 and it kicks ass!
It doesn't cost you any extra to go online unlike x box live and its backwards compatable,Hd wise Blu ray has the disney contract .
Woolworths in the uk are stopping the sale of Hd movies soon and are going exclusively Blu ray.
Plus theres also whisperes that Degeneration will be Blu ray exclusive and you don;t wanna miss that now do you! Cool
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 02:53:38 pm »

thanks for giving your opinion  Grin

well xbox on line doesn't cost at all  Undecided so why you say that it costs?  Undecided

and ps3 doesn't have all that games out ya know  Undecided xbox has many games on its side with a better graphic than ps3 and it's prooved  Wink my problem consists in future re games that will surely come out exclusively for ps3, and otehr games like kill zone 2 that is gonna be released only for ps3. Then you add the new blue ray concept and I'm fuc*** up  Cry

x box has soo many amazing games out, like gears of war, or even lost planet  Cry ps3 mainly stupid car games and so on  Sad

well, let's be sincere, I'll see degeneration on pc, obviously, no need to see that on my future ps3. Actually I rarely use console to watch dvds, I prefer play with it  Undecided

still undecided  Cry

1 thing is sure, if capcom will promise that its future games on re will be released for xbox too and not for ps3 only I'll buy for sure a xbox  Undecided

I heard a horrible news on re5, it's not going to be released for xbox360 in japan  Shocked only us and europe. Can you imagine it? re5 only for ps3 everywhere, for xbox only in europe and US. so probably in the future they'll create games only for ps3.

And the most stupid thing is that xbox games aren't released for ps3 too!!!  Angry like gears of war 2, exclusive for xbox!  Angry

I'm soo confused on what to buy!  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 03:05:36 pm »

I thought X box live had a monthly fee? Huh?
At least it used to.
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 03:19:19 pm »

and ps3 doesn't???  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 03:29:39 pm »

and ps3 doesn't???  Huh?

Nope! Grin
You only pay for some of the things you download like extra tracks on singstar and map packs for call of duty 4,you don't have to pay to play call of duty 4 online.
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 05:39:49 pm »

Xbox online cost only 40 pounds a year, and it's waaaaaaaaaay better than PS3.
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 08:00:31 am »

After a good reasearch around, I've chosen the XBOX360 ELITE VERSION, 120 gb of memory...it costs a lot but the seller told me that it's worth of it and that this new version of xbox is superior to ps3 except for the blue ray concept, but I don't care about blue rays  Cheesy

apart from that graphic seems to be better in xbox360 elite than ps3, even if not that much, but a bit better, and loading time is reduced respect to ps3 which 5 more seconds to load. Well that's what the seller told me, and I want to be sincere, both consoles are great, 5 seconds of difference for loading or blue rays don't make such important differences, but I personally prefer xbox games and exclusives, ps3 has more sport games, xbox more fight/war/adventure games, like gears of war, or lost planet, or left for dead, or many others that ps3 doesn't have.

Moreover resident evil games are gonna be released for xbox too and most important thing, some "ps3 exclusive games" now are published for xbox, like resident evil or even MGS4, that's right, there's a huge possibility for MGS4 to be released for xbox, and this is surely gonna happen, and I know why  Smiley

ACTUALLY PS3 IS GONNA GIVE TO XBOX 360 MGS4 AND XBOX360 IS GONNA GIVE TO PS3 GEARS OF WAR 2, A GOOD CHANGE TO BALANCE BOTH CONSOLES AND GAIN MORE  Smiley And we're all happy about that  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 08:14:05 am »

Xbox online cost only 40 pounds a year, and it's waaaaaaaaaay better than PS3.

How on earth is paying £40 a year better than nothing at all  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 08:30:26 am »

No Jennie, he was referring to the fact that you must pay using XBOX true but the quality of the service given is proportional to the fact that you pay  Roll Eyes

online mode for PS3 technically is not advanced and beautiful as XBOX360's one. And he's right  Cry, I read an article from an italian newspaper called CORRIERE DELLA SERA that actually is similar to the TIMES for Britain, that online version for xbox is more datailed and beautiful compared to the ps3's one for the simple reson that you pay, this little help actually helps to increase the quality of the online service Microsoft offers, on the other side, with ps3 you don't pay true, but quality is not the same, and you can simply use ps3 online mode for fighting against another enemy in a small area, or download upgrades for your ps3 or something else, but not the same as xbox  Cry

well I always owned ONLY PLAY STATION CONSOLES, 1, 2 and was going to buy the 3rd one, but after looking at the games out for it, or the games that are gonna be released within 2009 for it, I cahnged my mind and thought it was time to change.

Moreover here's what the seller told me: THINK ABOUT XBOX360 ELITE VERSION WITH 120GB OF MEMORY, AND THINK ABOUT PS3 WITH A MAX OF 60GB OF MEMORY, THINK ABOUT THEIR CREATORS, SONY AND MICROSOFT, one produces televisions and high technology stuff, the other one produces SUPAH high technology, computers and chips....Microsoft, actually the corporation who owns all our computers  Roll Eyes...then he told me, who do you think has more experience with high technology, Microsoft or Sony? and then he started laughing  Cry

that's why for the first time in my life Play Station was considered a low class object  Cry

What is strange is that on paper, ps3 has more technology in it, that's for sure  Roll Eyes but when you ask personally to those who have both consoles, they immediately say XBOX360 ELITE without thinking twice  Cry that's why I took my decision.

But when ps3 price will fall down and if new re games will be released only for it around the end of 2009 I'm gonna buy a ps3 too and this way all possible quarrels end  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 08:40:23 am »

No Jennie, he was referring to the fact that you must pay using XBOX true but the quality of the service given is proportional to the fact that you pay  Roll Eyes

online mode for PS3 technically is not advanced and beautiful as XBOX360's one. And he's right  Cry, I read an article from an italian newspaper called CORRIERE DELLA SERA that actually is similar to the TIMES for Britain, that online version for xbox is more datailed and beautiful compared to the ps3's one for the simple reson that you pay, this little help actually helps to increase the quality of the online service Microsoft offers, on the other side, with ps3 you don't pay true, but quality is not the same, and you can simply use ps3 online mode for fighting against another enemy in a small area, or download upgrades for your ps3 or something else, but not the same as xbox  Cry

well I always owned ONLY PLAY STATION CONSOLES, 1, 2 and was going to buy the 3rd one, but after looking at the games out for it, or the games that are gonna be released within 2009 for it, I cahnged my mind and thought it was time to change.

Moreover here's what the seller told me: THINK ABOUT XBOX360 ELITE VERSION WITH 120GB OF MEMORY, AND THINK ABOUT PS3 WITH A MAX OF 60GB OF MEMORY, THINK ABOUT THEIR CREATORS, SONY AND MICROSOFT, one produces televisions and high technology stuff, the other one produces SUPAH high technology, computers and chips....Microsoft, actually the corporation who owns all our computers  Roll Eyes...then he told me, who do you think has more experience with high technology, Microsoft or Sony? and then he started laughing  Cry

that's why for the first time in my life Play Station was considered a low class object  Cry

What is strange is that on paper, ps3 has more technology in it, that's for sure  Roll Eyes but when you ask personally to those who have both consoles, they immediately say XBOX360 ELITE without thinking twice  Cry that's why I took my decision.

But when ps3 price will fall down and if new re games will be released only for it around the end of 2009 I'm gonna buy a ps3 too and this way all possible quarrels end  Cheesy

What a load of ****
Ps3 online is ssssooooo much easier to use than xbox live, you can fight as a team in a huge area in COD4 and Resistance.
I'm going to back out of this arguement before it gets ugly!!!!
 Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 08:49:44 am »

here what I know Jennie, let's talk clearily, both consoles are almost the same in power and everything else, not to say exaclty equal, so actually everything bases on games they feature, even if they say xbox elite is superior to ps3, automatically someone says the contrary, and so on. In my opinion they're the same, and for this reason, it's not easy to stop this giant internet quarrel around many sites, 'cause everyone thinks that the one he owns is the best one.

Here's MY PERSONAL CONCLUSION, THEY'RE BOTH POWERFUL, AMAZINGLY TECHNOLOGICAL AND A LOT SUPERIOR TO PS2  Cheesy THAT'S ALL WE (GAME FANS) NEED TO KEEP US ENTERTAINED AND ENJOY NEW GENERATION CONSOLES  Wink

AGREE?  Smiley

now stop talking about what is the best one, let's talk instead about the games you like of both consoles  Grin

I like xbox's gears of war and....

I like ps3's MGS and ....

it's better, they want us to quarrel on such stuff, but we know that both consoles are worth of our attention so stop saying what's the best one  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 06:54:31 am »

I really liked House of the dead 3 and silent scope on x box
Too many games i love on ps though, Mortal Kombat Annihilation was cool and Time Crisis 4 looks great but i haven't played it yet im waiting till the release gun seperatly so i can play 2 player!

EDIT
I've been watching a friend of mine play Metal Gear Solid 4 and  Shocked WOW IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! If Resident Evil 5 looks anything like this graphical then OMG its going to kill all the others!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 07:19:16 am by Leonsfangirl » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum