TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 04:19:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Re 4 Movie on the way?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re 4 Movie on the way?  (Read 307 times)
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Head Researcher

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:54 am »

I just found this.......

Probable Resident Evil 4 the way?
Not, it is not another version hunting-nickel of the game (already launched for NGC, PS2, PC and Wii), but if it deals with the next film to the surmounting initiated for Paul Anderson in the cinemas.
The director and scriptwriter said to MTV Movies Blog: “I started to speak with Sony on this. Nor I know if something will happen, but a possibility exists of that it happens. “
It still comments that he does not have a good and concrete history on the next film, but exists a basic idea, who is what he livens up it. “I love the surmounting Resident Evil and we always try to make the best possible films. If to find a good RE4 to be fact, then either perhaps made… But I will not make the film alone for making, this it is certain, “it finishes the director.

Well this a google crap translation of a Portuguese site but it seems Paul Anderson might be making another re movie!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:05:59 am by Wesker » Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:29:07 am »

here's what I know so far, ali larter in these days will sign (probably, I'll send you the link once this rumor is confirmed) the contract for resident evil 4 as main character. The rumor says that Alice will be in, but not as a presence, as a name, something like this, ali larter is fighting in alaska and alice is kicking wesker is japan. But nothing has been confirmed. What is sure is that Larter will sign only if she's gonna be tha main character, and the same goes for milla. Now we have a problem, as always; since if Anderson is gonna make the 4 th movie, then obviously alice will be main character, but if this new movie is going to be produced (as I think) by a new producer, we have great chances to see new characters in, and above all, more faithfullness to the games  Cool

Well I like resident evil trilogy, I want to be sincere, but I know that it could have been better without alice and respecting A LITTLE MORE game's saga.

Here's what I noticed about Anderson  Undecided , try and watch all 3 movies and pay attention to the ends...know what?!  Angry ONLY WOMEN SURVIVE!  Angry that's pathetic. pay attention 'cause I'm not a sexist, I'm just a man, and this is what I noticed so far:

FIRST MOVIE, THE HIVE:

Alice is the only survivor. Her friend Matt becomes the nemesis immediately after the end of the movie so he can be classified as dead. or worse.
From the special team, no one survived, J.D., tha great Kaplan, I liked him, but he died as well, or the squad leader, really cool, but ended quite immediately in the laser room.
SHAME.

SECOND MOVIE, APOCALYPSE
Here apparently tha idiot of Anderson saves 4 people, ALICE, CARLOS, JILL AND L.J.
once you see the sequel, you'll find out that he saved carlos and L.J. only to die in the 3rd movie, and if not enough, he forgot JILL, maybe she's dead as well. Again Only Alice

THIRD MOVIE, EXTINCTION
Now think about how stupid he is. Anderson I mean. At the end ONLY ALICE, CLAIRE AND K-Mart survive!!!  Angry A 18 years old cry baby makes it, she survives, instead the hero, Carlos, is bitten by L.J., like an unexperienced soldier....c'mon! do you really think that Carlos would let a zombie bite him  Undecided  Isaac's super zombie didn't even scratch him, L.J. did, what a shame and stupid ending for a great soldier.

So, at the end of the trilogy, only women survive, impossible thing in my opinion, since apart from super alice  Undecided Carlos is more experienced than a 18 years old child or a woman like claire, that we don't know WTF she represents in there. WTF is she?! Chris's sister not, since chris doesn't exist there. She's not a police woman. SO WHAT THE FU** IS SHE?! and she's able to use a helicopter too  Cheesy

actually carlos says to alice that thanks to claire that convoy was created, so she is a civilian, a damned civilian who survives in place of carlos  Cheesy pathetic.

Let me say something. since this kind of movie is created for fans, producer should at least create an alternate ending, or even 3, so that everybody is happy. Then he should put this alternate ending in dvd's special content, so that you can see your hero live.

and to finish my discourse, pay attention to what Paul W. S. Anderson did, he actually killed a character that still lives in re games  Roll Eyes he killed carlos  Cheesy carlos may be one of the few survivors at the end of the games and he killed him without any problem.

This guy ruined resident evil, he DOESN'T HAVE RESPECT for characters and above all for MALE characters, that's why I want him to change, I gave you many important aspects to change this producer, he's seriously a disgrace to re characters. ANd let me add one last thing, if he's gonna produce re4, we'll see the end of ALBERT WESKER, I'm sure of it, he's gonna kill wesker using alice. this stupid idiot thinks that he owns tha games, if I were CAPCOM, I WOULD HAVE DENOUNCED HIM FOR KILLING AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER LIKE CARLOS. Who gave him the right to take such important decision?  Roll Eyes

Anderson= unrespectful Idiot
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:52:21 am »

Shocked
Right breath into this *hands over a brown paper bag* before you hyperventerlate!
Until you pointed it out i didn't actually noticed but you right he's killed all the dudes! which is bad but in my digging for more info i found a prop newspaper that was used in Apocalypse which is here.

May i draw you attention to the name of Jill's dead partner yes that right LEON KENNEDY!
 >:(Paul Anderson had better run and hide Angry
 Although Leon is rumoured to be appearing in the 4th movie so  Huh?  Who knows whats going to happen?
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 12:59:42 pm »

in the paper there's written right in the first/second line at the beginning of the article: "...one of the brightest police offecers, Jill Henderson...." WTF?!  Angry not even the name!  Roll Eyes

leon is dead too uh?  Roll Eyes that idiot/monster is creating a giant mess, he's running out of male characters....

if you pay attention to re games, you can choose if to play with a woman or a male, see re1 (chris or jill) see re2 (leon or claire) see re3 (carlos and jill) see re4 (leon and ada) see re code veronica (claire and chris) and in both versions, male or/and female character survive!!  Angry all good buddies survive in resident evil!!  Angry

instead in the movie it's the opposite, carlos (tha good buddy) dies and wesker lives  Undecided
same for ALL the others, such as ALL the S.T.A.R.S. members killed very easily and all at once by nemesis in apocalypse....S.T.A.R.S., especially if all together, is able to kick nemesis's ass. The only reason why nemesis killed brad is that he was ALONE. Think about chris + barry + jill + brad against nemesis..... Undecided

movies are a giant mess respect to the original saga  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 01:31:30 pm »

Just goes to show how much attention he pays to things,Henderson is Jills captain further down the article,but Leon wasn't a S.T.A.R.S member and didn't arrive in Raccoon city til after the out break occured ARGH such a muppet Paul Anderson is. Angry
What really annoyed me was that Jill just disappeared after the 2nd movie with no explaination as to where she sent and why?
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 02:16:44 am »

Just goes to show how much attention he pays to things,Henderson is Jills captain further down the article,but Leon wasn't a S.T.A.R.S member and didn't arrive in Raccoon city til after the out break occured ARGH such a muppet Paul Anderson is. Angry
What really annoyed me was that Jill just disappeared after the 2nd movie with no explaination as to where she sent and why?

what you say is perfectly right damned!!!  Angry he's a freak! and an idiot!  Angry he brought back L.J. and not Jill, what a beast he is  Sad I don't know how can someone like him become a producer or director or whatever   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 07:05:40 am »

I think he's killing off all the Men so he can write himself in! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 03:29:56 pm »

No, he's killing off everyone except his wifes character, who isn't even a character! Angry Angry

Also i saw this video on Youtube and found it rather amusing;

Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 04:08:18 am »

No, he's killing off everyone except his wifes character, who isn't even a character! Angry Angry

I defintely agree with what you said!!!  Angry  Angry  Angry

that freak is ruining resident evil, time to take out the trash....
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 06:49:49 am »

Hahahahahahahahahaha Nice vid!

So true though, if your names not Alice you can't survive a Resident Evil movie aslong as Paul "i suck" Anderson is involved. Angry
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:06 am »

I defintely agree with what you said!!!  Angry  Angry  Angry

that freak is ruining resident evil, time to take out the trash....

Well i have my g-virus powers, you have your "new finishing move" and Leonsfangirl is closer to getting a handcannon. Paul Anderson and his psycic powered wife wont be much off a problem. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum