TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 04:33:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kung Fu Panda

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kung Fu Panda  (Read 99 times)
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Head Researcher

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:26:21 am »

I went to see Kung Fu Panda over the weekend and it was pretty funny but i was expecting more kung fu considering the name and all but good all the same. Only thing is now my 2 yr old daughter goes round kung fu kicking everything ! Undecided
Definatly worth a trip to the cinema though if your in the mood for a giggle. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 06:35:01 am »

I went to see Kung Fu Panda over the weekend and it was pretty funny but i was expecting more kung fu considering the name and all but good all the same. Only thing is now my 2 yr old daughter goes round kung fu kicking everything ! Undecided
Definatly worth a trip to the cinema though if your in the mood for a giggle. Cheesy

not my style sweetheart  Kiss I'm more into "resident evil", or "28 days later" or "I am legend", but not into "shrek" or "kung fu panda"  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:11 am »

i remeber this Cheesy it was one of funniest films i ever seen... i actually didnt wanted to go to it... but my little cousin said that he dont know where is the cinema and hes afraid to go alone... so yeah... they said if you dont go you see your consoles as well as your ears... for month... so i gone with cousin.. after the movie i was realy amazed... Smiley its a dreamworks SKG film and that was amazing! i felt good and fun after the movie
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody want to mess with a super sayan warrior race! NOBODY!
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 03:02:44 am »

not my style sweetheart  Kiss I'm more into "resident evil", or "28 days later" or "I am legend", but not into "shrek" or "kung fu panda"  Wink

All the movies youve mentioned are cool but are you telling me you havent watched Shrek? that films funny as hell!  Undecided  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:19:41 am »

yep I saw that  Wink even shrek2, but I wouldn't pay to see movies like these  Smiley I would pay ONLY for kick ass movies like DARK KNIGHT just to be clear  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 07:29:45 am »

yep I saw that  Wink even shrek2, but I wouldn't pay to see movies like these  Smiley I would pay ONLY for kick ass movies like DARK KNIGHT just to be clear  Cheesy

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhh ok then Cheesy have you seen DARK KNIGHT yet? i wanna go watch it but i havent been able to yet  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

vVheris
Tricell's Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 07:51:28 am »

you are a true european wesker.. even some things from real lithuanian.. my character is more like american... Smiley i like funny things... ofcourse badass things too Smiley i would really like to see how freeza kils SSJ Goku after hard bvattle.... and seeing him dieng... or exploding.. but seeng how he explode... it would be really nice to see it... iwould ikto see vegeta how he dies... Smiley but the ssj forms regenerats some kind of helath so he could go SSJ and kill someone Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody want to mess with a super sayan warrior race! NOBODY!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum