TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 06:06:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Gears Of War Thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gears Of War Thread  (Read 70 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2008, 06:28:47 am »

The game is just awesome, graphic is 10/10, weapons are 10/10 and characters the same. Story is 4/10 imo, since actually there aren't flashbacks on the whole "emerge" day, actually the only thing you know is that you are a soldier, Marcus Fenix, you start in a jail, so you were put in there, and you discover that superiors trapped you some way to shut your mouth. So Marcus is a bad ass soldier, but a good buddy, that's for sure.

From that moment on, you start fighting those "monsters", called many times worms since they come out from earth, and tatatatatatata that's all. Only aim and shoot, no story line except a great war tactical game. But it's ok for me, since in war there's no story, only fighting, and words bore me, I prefer to fight, and this game is 70% fighting 30% discussions and cut scenes, so awesome  Cool

But here's my little disappointment  Sad
I completed it in casual mode, hard mode, and I almost completed it in Crazy mode, the question is, WHERE ARE THE SPECIAL FEATURES YOU GENERALLY OBTAIN AFTER COMPLETING A GAME?!  Huh? No special weapons, no special modes, nothing! you complete the game and that's all, you don't unlock anything!  Angry

I mean, it would be great to play it again using INFINITE AMMO  Cool or special weapons  Cool but nothing.
Is it just me, or this game doesn't have any special content unlockable after finishing it?  Huh? strange since I read that this game about LONGEVITY is considered a 10/10, but if you don't unlock anything, where the fu** is longevity? ON LINE MODE?  Huh? well, that's not longevity, that's on line, just that, game's longevity concept bases on the off line mode, the main game, and that's true, I love to play it again and again, since it's long, and it has many many fighting features, but why I don't receive a reward after finishing it?

NOW I LEAVE THE WORD TO THOSE WHO KNOW SOMETHING MORE THAN ME, OR BETTER, THOSE WHO OWN THIS GAME....

Anyway my final vote to the game is 9/10. And I'm not "good in giving votes" since I consider a game like umbrella chronicles 4/10. I'm mean and objective when we talk about votes  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum