TRICELL
March 29, 2024, 05:29:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jill...WARNING...spoilers on her role in re5

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Jill...WARNING...spoilers on her role in re5  (Read 868 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2008, 08:44:45 am »

ok here's the trailer released by capcom and  kindly donated here by leonfangirl alias Jennie  Smiley

and here's the last frame captured by me, which shows the "horrible" ending that is probably waiting for us....Things shouldn't have gone this way  Embarrassed

Now let's talk about this.

Well, first of all let's say something, the date shown on the stone is: 1971-2000. Actually looks like she's dead in 2000. This is the exact date when chris and Jill went to Russia, and for what we know she was still alive there  Roll Eyes

the headstone says also B.S.A.A. now tell me, WHO THE FU** would put that text on someone's headstone?  Roll Eyes that's why I think that DEATH is false, I'm sure they're hiding her somewhere....

Moreover, let's face something, CHRIS and BARRY wouldn't have let her die....

1) Barry even saved her in re3 nemesis, with a final show up....(and he wasn't in the game, even at last, when he shows up, his face isn't showed....so she must live! and he will always defend her)
2) Since it looks like she joined B.S.A.A., how could CHRIS let her die?Huh? I mean they're in the same team, chris and jill together, no way to die

nah....this stinks to me  Azn

...and WHERE THE FU** IS BARRY GONE?!?!?!?!?!  ticked off!

Well, today I feel sick, I feel like if a member of my family died....it's so strange....I'm really really sad, and feel my stomach burning  Cry

people what do you think about Jill and that headstone? do you think that B.S.A.A. is planning something with her and so it's hiding her? or simply, wesker killed her?  Undecided

omg he's so fast in re5  Grin

can you imagine to play with him in merc mode using his speed?Huh?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked and he looks amazing without the long jacket, that way he looked like terminator, now looks like wesker  Cool finally  cool2 and his voice is outstanding too  love
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:48:29 am by Dean Winchester » Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

vVheris
Tricell's Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 09:47:45 am »

broo........... you are a bit.... its a video game character! it doesent exsist.... but i can say... its so strange then strange... im about 99% to say that shes alive.../ just.. wesker is trying to kill chris.. and like...
what if the jill shots to wesker gun... Smiley aves the chris live and suddenly  cris makes wesker sudden... Smiley
ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wesker is killing Chris.. WHY?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
im looking a bit like chris... my head is pretty same... Smiley just a bit younger chris i am Smiley so.... the Wesker also kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have potential to hate him Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody want to mess with a super sayan warrior race! NOBODY!
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 09:55:25 am »

I couldn't believe it when i saw it!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
THERE'S NO WAY THAT JILL SHOULD BE DEAD  ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off! ticked off!
There's alot of speculation now that the cloaked woman with the mask IS JILL!
As Takuchi has said we have seen ALL returning characters BEFORE this trailer was released meaning that we should have already seen Jill at some point but the only woman we haven't seen the face off is the one in black.

BUT.........
Maybe it's a fake? Maybe Jill is undercover somewhere or maybe it hasn't happened at all and they are just playing a mean prank on us all! Huh?

Hopefully, we'll get some answers in December when Degeneration comes out as we've been told we'll find out what happened to ALL characters and with Jill's "Death" happening in 2000 and degeneration being set in 2005 we should know something before Re5.
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 10:00:00 am »

ahahahahahahahha  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Grin you look like chris?  Smiley I look like wesker  cool2 we have potential to hate each other ya know  Cool

actually the reson why wesker hates chris requires too much explanations.... Embarrassed let's say that chris ruined wesker's plans in the past (reason why wesker hates chris) and that wesker betrayed S.T.A.R.S. (reason why chris hates wesker). that's all you need to know  Kiss

Jennie, I read something 1 hour ago, and it's the key of all speculations: WHY CAPCOM WOULD SPOIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE THE GAME RELEASE?  Wink they're hiding something  cool2

and the masked person, actually isn't 100% a girl, the fact that tha masked person is a girl is just speculation, saying that it's Jill, it's just speculation upon speculation....too much don't you think? And Jill wouldn't inject an african with a virus  Wink you may say that she fights against chris and sheva without killing 'em, sure, but don't forget that in the trailer we see him/her injecting an african with a virus..... Wink so it can't be Jill  Azn
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 10:18:38 am »

... wel wait and see whats in the game...
Report Spam   Logged

Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 10:29:45 am »

The person in black i think is a woman for 2 reasons
1/ They are wearing high heel shoes! now in itself that can be just that it's a man wearing really feminine shoes BUT
2/ They have BREASTS!!!! now i think that surely that would make this person female! Roll Eyes

Now back to the point of Jill POSSIBLY being the cloaked WOMAN! maybe Jill has been infected with some sort of virus, watching the cloaked lady in action she would seem to be more than just a well trained person, Now granted the Jill we last saw wouldn't dream of infecting another human with anything MAYBE that Jill has " died" hence the tombstone and we know have an evil Jill to deal with.

WHY WOULD CAPCOM SPOIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE THE GAME RELEASE? you ask well...

What have they spoilt? all they've shown is a name on a tombstone. As we get closer to release Capcom need to release little things like this to keep us talking about it, to build up the tention, how long was it between Chris's new organisation logo (B.S.A.A) being shown then finding out what it meant? Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

vVheris
Tricell's Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:44 am »

also im oppening a new thread for the RE ROG-like game Smiley first skeches will be there so wont be late for the hotness Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 02:09:04 pm »

This Fake is probably fake. Its probably just something to shut up fans who keep begging for jILL TO BE IN re5, OR, somthing to make fans more surprised when she does appear.
But IF she is dead..... time to hit
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 02:46:04 am »

The person in black i think is a woman for 2 reasons
1/ They are wearing high heel shoes! now in itself that can be just that it's a man wearing really feminine shoes BUT
2/ They have BREASTS!!!! now i think that surely that would make this person female! Roll Eyes

Now back to the point of Jill POSSIBLY being the cloaked WOMAN! maybe Jill has been infected with some sort of virus, watching the cloaked lady in action she would seem to be more than just a well trained person, Now granted the Jill we last saw wouldn't dream of infecting another human with anything MAYBE that Jill has " died" hence the tombstone and we know have an evil Jill to deal with.

WHY WOULD CAPCOM SPOIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE THE GAME RELEASE? you ask well...

What have they spoilt? all they've shown is a name on a tombstone. As we get closer to release Capcom need to release little things like this to keep us talking about it, to build up the tention, how long was it between Chris's new organisation logo (B.S.A.A) being shown then finding out what it meant? Roll Eyes

trust me, the idea of a bad jill is more than fake, I respect your idea, but seriously, capcom wouldn't betray her fans by turning her into a monster....com'on. She's the 1st female character of the series, she has millions of fans in the whole world, killing her would disappoint too much people.....same goes for wesker....but he's evil, so expendable, as they know that, I know that too, even if I'm a wesker fan, but no way, I know he's gonna die some day  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 05:05:15 am »

Personally i don't think it's Jill in the cloak as like you said Capcom wouldn't (i hope) do that to her and the fans. I'm thinking that maybe it's Ada under the cloak as it would make more sense storywise.
So either Jill is dead and we'll see her die in a flashback or it's just  like Birkin said .

But ....... thinking about it something Chris said in one of the trailers...along the lines of " my last partner was a woman too" now at the time it didnt seem that important but now seeing Jill's tombstone saying B.S.A.A. the chances are she would have been partnered with Chris in this new organisation but when he says that to sheva he doesn't seem sad he even laughs a little as he says it! not the act of someone who's partner died!
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 06:27:46 am »

exactly  afro cool, he wouldn't have laughed saying that  Wink

but what you said about ada interests me  Cool anyway, we're experienced enough to know that she is out only when Leon is  Wink as you know there are connections between characters in re:

JILL - CHRIS - WESKER

LEON - CLAIRE - ADA

BILLY - REBECCA

and imo it's hard to see this scheme broken in a re game  Smiley

anyway in re code veronica, claire and wesker meet, that would sound strange, but the real reason is that chris was going to be in, so the big scheme is respected as usual  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 06:36:07 am »

But Claire wasn't in Re4 !
And there has been no hint what so ever that Ada will be in Degeneration!
Ada was the one who had the plagas sample so she would i'd have thought have a part to play in Re5 as we know that the parasite is linked to the one in 4!

And Leon has been mention by Chris so maybe there will be a file in there somewhere!

Before anybody says it NO I DON'T THINK LEON WILL APPEAR IN RE5!

Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 06:44:29 am »

wait try to understand what I want to say, it's not like when you see leon you see "for sure" both claire and ada, what is important is that people of the scheme have relations ONLY with the people who belong to that scheme.

Example:

Chris ONLY mentions leon, this respects the scheme.
In re4 Leon meets ADA and this respects the scheme (there's no reason to let all the characters from a scheme to meet each others)

Actually the JOLLY now is wesker, now that he's tha BAD GUY, he can be fought by all the good guys, but in the past, when he WAS NOT tha main villain, ONLY the ones who belonged to his scheme would have met him  Wink

got it now what I mean?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 09:49:03 am »

Yeah i get what you mean  Wink

I've posted a Family Tree in the "Other" section
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 11:55:37 am »

wait try to understand what I want to say, it's not like when you see leon you see "for sure" both claire and ada, what is important is that people of the scheme have relations ONLY with the people who belong to that scheme.

Example:

Chris ONLY mentions leon, this respects the scheme.
In re4 Leon meets ADA and this respects the scheme (there's no reason to let all the characters from a scheme to meet each others)

Actually the JOLLY now is wesker, now that he's tha BAD GUY, he can be fought by all the good guys, but in the past, when he WAS NOT tha main villain, ONLY the ones who belonged to his scheme would have met him  Wink

got it now what I mean?  Smiley

Clare would be in Chris' scheme, wouldn't she. Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum