TRICELL
April 18, 2024, 03:00:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Resident Evil: 4 - Anderson still in!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resident Evil: 4 - Anderson still in!!!!  (Read 837 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 02:05:06 pm »

Here is a brief video interview with Paul Anderson about the 4th movie, which he has now said he will be directing aswell.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects/856541/resident-evil-iv/videos/sdcc09cap_inv_ws_Resevil.html

He also mentions that some characters from the previous movies will be returning AND some UNEXPECTED characters from the games will be appearing, And he is taking alot of inspiration from Resident Evil 5 for this title.

So personally i get that Chris will be in this movie now, hopefully he will play a major part and not die a shitty death. But the unexpected character thing has thrown me....... as fans of the games weve expected all the main characters since the first movie so is he saying that some of the minor characters will be appearing?

Whats your thoughts on this guys?  Huh?

NOOOOOOOOOO, are you serious? lemme make a list of shitty and epic deaths for you:

CARLOS OLIVERA, JILL VALENTINE, NICHOLAI GINOVAEF, and maaaaaaany others such as ALL THE S.T.A.R.S. members...

so, do you really want Chris to survive in re4? com'on! I can't wait to see how Anderson's gonna kill the major character of the series, I think his death is gonna be the most epic and shitty one ever! can't wait to laugh in front of my huge tv. And the best part? His girlfriend, Mrs Jovovich, is gonna win again, beating albert wesker as well, this way she can make another kid with Anderson  Smiley that's the whole point. It's like: " Paul we're not gonna have sex tonight and for the future years if you don't **** re's story for good letting me win  love "

EDIT: I've just finished watching the intervew, look at him, I think he's gay, his hair, the way he touches them, the way he moves, talks...and this would explain many things, like the fact that ALL the male characters and protagoinsts are DEAD, killed by that evil retarded mind....I'm serious. He's Gay.

And one more thing, please excuse my swearing, but HOW THE **** AND WHY THE **** does he inspire to re5 for this movie? He didn't inspire to re1 or re2 for the first movies and they are the best part of resident evil, and now he uses as source of inspiration re5 that has a god darn bad story (look at how wesker has become...look at how chris has become..same goes for jill....a sad epilogue for the series) and that hasn't anything to do with previous games...WTF!!!! is he STUPID? I mean...He could have used the entire police station thing from re2...creating a SAW like atmosphere...or the mansion...or whatever! but noooooooooo! he gets inspiration from the darn resident evil 5. ****!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:20:33 pm by Albert Wesker » Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum