TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 08:38:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Resident Evil: 4 - Anderson still in!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resident Evil: 4 - Anderson still in!!!!  (Read 824 times)
Rasko
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 05:05:50 am »

I think Anderson has malfunction in his brain how he aint realising that no one likes shitty movies where Milla kills everything ultraviolet/resident evil and where he puts his fingers about making his own sh..ty stupid plot instead of making movie with its originale plot ...

I guess Anderson is just dum f..ck i wonder what will happen in future stupid movies ,Milla and Wesker(not wesker chubby-f..ck face) will join their forces to kill Alex Ashford(not Alexia since we have Anderson fingers involved in story) and then Alex.W (would probably be the mutated creature between Milla and Wesker) having Ultra suckiness of instant death moves abilities ,which is going to get killed by Milla Jovovich armed with toster from his childhood(love stupid story by Anderson).And probably RE 5-movie story will have main plot and it shall be called "Resident Evil 5:Attack of the tosters" where Alex.W after being killed by stupid Milla would mutate in Wesker-toster alike creature .

Future T-tyrant would be shorter name for Toster-tyrant!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Head Researcher

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 06:24:40 am »

too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny

I've decided to change the title of the series from Resident Evil to A.V.Z   Alice Vs Zombies! as it has a fat load of F**K ALL to do with Resident Evil except some character names .

At least Leon should be safe from a Paul SUCK Andersons movie as he was 'killed' in the 2nd movie but than again this is Paul WHAT AM I DOING MAKING MOVIES Anderson so i guess anything could happen, Nemesis/Alice love child, Chris Redfield turns up and dies in 30 seconds and Ashley Graham saves us all.
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Rasko
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 07:05:54 am »

too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny too funny

"Paul WHAT AM I DOING MAKING MOVIES "
Nice one LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHAHAHaHaHha
Report Spam   Logged
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2009, 03:37:29 am »

Here is a brief video interview with Paul Anderson about the 4th movie, which he has now said he will be directing aswell.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects/856541/resident-evil-iv/videos/sdcc09cap_inv_ws_Resevil.html

He also mentions that some characters from the previous movies will be returning AND some UNEXPECTED characters from the games will be appearing, And he is taking alot of inspiration from Resident Evil 5 for this title.

So personally i get that Chris will be in this movie now, hopefully he will play a major part and not die a shitty death. But the unexpected character thing has thrown me....... as fans of the games weve expected all the main characters since the first movie so is he saying that some of the minor characters will be appearing?

Whats your thoughts on this guys?  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Rasko
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 05:22:50 am »

Well i know couple a things that i read somewhere that he s actually throwing Wesker in RE5 movie and ever since i heard  Milla will be returning i shut the video my pure guess Milla,Chris and Wesk as main  and prob Rebecca ,Ada and so as suppor cast ,Altogether "Paul Anderson go to hell if you f..-up even this part of movie"
Report Spam   Logged
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 02:05:06 pm »

Here is a brief video interview with Paul Anderson about the 4th movie, which he has now said he will be directing aswell.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects/856541/resident-evil-iv/videos/sdcc09cap_inv_ws_Resevil.html

He also mentions that some characters from the previous movies will be returning AND some UNEXPECTED characters from the games will be appearing, And he is taking alot of inspiration from Resident Evil 5 for this title.

So personally i get that Chris will be in this movie now, hopefully he will play a major part and not die a shitty death. But the unexpected character thing has thrown me....... as fans of the games weve expected all the main characters since the first movie so is he saying that some of the minor characters will be appearing?

Whats your thoughts on this guys?  Huh?

NOOOOOOOOOO, are you serious? lemme make a list of shitty and epic deaths for you:

CARLOS OLIVERA, JILL VALENTINE, NICHOLAI GINOVAEF, and maaaaaaany others such as ALL THE S.T.A.R.S. members...

so, do you really want Chris to survive in re4? com'on! I can't wait to see how Anderson's gonna kill the major character of the series, I think his death is gonna be the most epic and shitty one ever! can't wait to laugh in front of my huge tv. And the best part? His girlfriend, Mrs Jovovich, is gonna win again, beating albert wesker as well, this way she can make another kid with Anderson  Smiley that's the whole point. It's like: " Paul we're not gonna have sex tonight and for the future years if you don't **** re's story for good letting me win  love "

EDIT: I've just finished watching the intervew, look at him, I think he's gay, his hair, the way he touches them, the way he moves, talks...and this would explain many things, like the fact that ALL the male characters and protagoinsts are DEAD, killed by that evil retarded mind....I'm serious. He's Gay.

And one more thing, please excuse my swearing, but HOW THE **** AND WHY THE **** does he inspire to re5 for this movie? He didn't inspire to re1 or re2 for the first movies and they are the best part of resident evil, and now he uses as source of inspiration re5 that has a god darn bad story (look at how wesker has become...look at how chris has become..same goes for jill....a sad epilogue for the series) and that hasn't anything to do with previous games...WTF!!!! is he STUPID? I mean...He could have used the entire police station thing from re2...creating a SAW like atmosphere...or the mansion...or whatever! but noooooooooo! he gets inspiration from the darn resident evil 5. ****!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:20:33 pm by Albert Wesker » Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum