TRICELL
March 18, 2024, 10:30:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Resident Evil 2 Remake?! OMG!! O_O

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Resident Evil 2 Remake?! OMG!! O_O  (Read 1349 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2008, 12:06:38 pm »

*drools and dies*

"Popular Japanese gaming bulletin board, 2ch, has posted information on what looks to be a brand new remake of fan favourite Resident Evil title, Biohazard 2. For now, the posting lists the following features for the game, which will be released exclusively on Nintendo Wii. The details were alledgedly published in the latest Famitsu.
Full Remake akin to Biohazard on the Gamecube.
Some parts consist of Resident Evil 4 viewpoints
New knight like ("swordsman") creature shown
Additional story elements will be implemented

NB: It is unknown yet whether or not this is 100% confirmed."

for god's sake, don't do that for tha wii!! don't! for ps3 and xbox 360! these are new generation consoles! not kids consoles!
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 04:43:00 am »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  Grin
It's only fair that the Wii gets a new Resident evil game (umbrella chronicles was crap!) besides the next gen consoles are getting Re5 while the Wii uses will miss out!
I've never been so glad to own a Wii! hopefully this rumour will be true i can get a nice new Leon fix! (after degeneration of course!)
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 03:07:38 am »

Jennie if this news is true it's pretty DISGUSTING, try to get me, after YEARS...many years, they remake re2, and they do that for WII?! THE MOST RETARDED CONSOLE EVER!! OMG!!! you wanna do a remake of a game that sold more than all the other games put together, good, then genious do that for ps3, xbox and wii, not wii only, that would be STUPID, since they would CONQUER the world releasing a re2 remake for all new gen consoles. I'm not an economist, but I know that if they do that for wii only, they will regret, since OBVIOUSLY, they won't sell as much as they think. It's a fact, WII owners are very few compared to ps owners or xbox owners, and it's also known that wii owners generally are kids, teens, or housewives, and that they have it for FUN, not to play horror games. For that, let's use SERIOUS consoles, such as the ones metioned before.

WII is DISGUSTING.

umbrella chronicles for wii was a success because of the 1st person view, but a re2 remake, must be done seriously, using re5 controls and POV. that's my opinion  Police
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 07:49:36 am »

you are acting strange, wesker... think good now...
Wii(almost most popular thing in Japan) +  Bioharad (most anticipated jp game) = most succesfull game in Japan.. think its good becouse it could be realased on DSi...
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody want to mess with a super sayan warrior race! NOBODY!
Leonsfangirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 10:17:13 am »

Jennie if this news is true it's pretty DISGUSTING, try to get me, after YEARS...many years, they remake re2, and they do that for WII?! THE MOST RETARDED CONSOLE EVER!! OMG!!! you wanna do a remake of a game that sold more than all the other games put together, good, then genious do that for ps3, xbox and wii, not wii only, that would be STUPID, since they would CONQUER the world releasing a re2 remake for all new gen consoles. I'm not an economist, but I know that if they do that for wii only, they will regret, since OBVIOUSLY, they won't sell as much as they think. It's a fact, WII owners are very few compared to ps owners or xbox owners, and it's also known that wii owners generally are kids, teens, or housewives, and that they have it for FUN, not to play horror games. For that, let's use SERIOUS consoles, such as the ones metioned before.

WII is DISGUSTING.

umbrella chronicles for wii was a success because of the 1st person view, but a re2 remake, must be done seriously, using re5 controls and POV. that's my opinion  Police

I'm starting to think you like it when i inflict pain on you!  time to hit
I am a HOUSEWIFE with KIDS who plays HORROR GAMES ON IT!
The Wii is as good a console, and has gotten alot more people into playing games more seriously like me for example, because i got a Wii and Re4 as a gift i got into harder games and now have a 360 aswell, the Wii opens up the door to people who think that the 360 and ps3 are to complicated for them to enjoy! and in dont think that releasing a Remake of 2 would be such a big mistake for Capcom.
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 03:17:16 am »

At least release it for many consoles!  ticked off!

my point is that re fans are re fans thanks to re2, one of the best games EVAH! then why create a REMAKE for WII owners only, denying any opportunity to ps3 and xbox owners to play this LONG AWAITED REMAKE?  Roll Eyes

and

don't you think that creating a remake for ps3 and xbox as well would increase sales?  Huh?

you actually don't get my anger Jennie, you're not a re fan as I am, I have all the games, and I started to play it when I was 13 years old, with re1. You started with re4, so actually it's a non sense way of approaching resident evil, since it's not resident evil as we fans know it, it's a good game of soldiers who kill monsters, that's all. So for us fans, create a remake and don't do that for many console, would seriously hurt our feelings, many of us have a sort of connection with the first games of the series, we only demand to re-play them, to feel that old amazing sensation of a true re game  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 03:27:25 am »

its a plan man... they prolly have a contract with nintendo so they are making it for only wii... but i know.. someday for bigger sales they will do it for pc and all left Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Nobody want to mess with a super sayan warrior race! NOBODY!
Leonsfangirl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 04:54:34 am »

ERM!  Tongue
I have all the games (except outbreak and survivor...oh and Gaiden) i just havent had chance to play as i've been busy getting the Handcannon (which i now have! YAY ME! Cheesy)
Just because i played 4 first doesnt mean that i didnt like Resident Evil before that! many years ago i sat in my home with all the lights off getting the crap scared out of me by Nemisis!
I can understand WHY you would be upset and so can many Wii fans who found out that Re5 would not be going to Wii! but the Wii console is a good console and deserves another Re game but for the most popular game in the series surely release on all the consoles would be a much better idea!
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 03:03:30 pm »

I'm not a big fan of the wii, despite me having one. And the wii is a sanctuary for casual games like wii music or cooking mama. Honestly, the wii really didn't bring many people into serious gaming. It has very few serious games, let alone serious exclusives. Besides, the original RE2 was released for PS as well.
Report Spam   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Leonsfangirl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 04:08:30 pm »

There arent many serious exclusive games but there are still alot of serious games
Call Of Duty 4 and 5
Manhunt
Brothers In Arms
No More Heroes {exclusive!}
Tomb Raider
Medal Of Honour
Plus some more! the Wii console has brought alot of people into gaming, the popularity of the console proves that!
The problem they have is to Remake Re2 and fit it on Wii would result in a less perfect game on the Ps3 and 360 as they couldnt make it as good (hence the reason why Re5 isnt going to be on the Wii)
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 07:11:04 am »

Did you put Tomb Raider in the list?!  Shocked

dead
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 12:48:30 pm »

I didn't know the wii had COD 4&5 and TR. Regardless, the Xbox and PS have those games as well, and have many great exclusives.

Xbox has;

Fable 1&2
Halo 1,2&3
GOW 1&2
Bully (SE)
and Bioshock and Oblivion were exclusives before they were ported to PS.

PS has;
Uncharted
Rachet & Clank
Jak
And let's not forget that PS gave us many classic games like Crash Bandicoot, Spiro, Tomb Raider, and Resident evil

Wii gave us;
SSB Brawl
No more heroes.

2 great games, no matter how great they are, just isn't enough to make a proper console.
Report Spam   Logged

Leonsfangirl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 05:53:42 am »

You have a Wii Birkin and you didnt know that you could buy C.O.D 4 & 5 ! thats MADNESS!
Yeah granted that both 360 and ps3 have those games aswell and i wasnt saying they didnt my argument was people saying that there arent serious games on the Wii when you cant more serious than Call Of Duty! (which for the record i now want so i can play the Zombie Nazi level!)
My point is the Wii SHOULD get the remake of Re2 BUT so should the other consoles, im more concerned about getting it released outside of Japan! both Zero and Remake have both been ported to Wii but kept in Japan im just hoping that Re2's remake doesnt end up the same way.
Report Spam   Logged

William G Birkin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 10:33:39 am »

You have a Wii Birkin and you didnt know that you could buy C.O.D 4 & 5 ! thats MADNESS!
Yeah granted that both 360 and ps3 have those games aswell and i wasnt saying they didnt my argument was people saying that there arent serious games on the Wii when you cant more serious than Call Of Duty! (which for the record i now want so i can play the Zombie Nazi level!)
My point is the Wii SHOULD get the remake of Re2 BUT so should the other consoles, im more concerned about getting it released outside of Japan! both Zero and Remake have both been ported to Wii but kept in Japan im just hoping that Re2's remake doesnt end up the same way.

Ummm...Jennie Huh? You were trying to prove it was a serious game. too funny But i agree that the wii should be allowed to have another great game, but i don't see why it should be a wii exclusive. That's just madness! Smiley Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Leonsfangirl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 05:46:21 am »

Are you trying to say that Nazi Zombies aren't serious!!!!   Shocked they run at you and everything!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum