TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 02:14:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

SPOILER - Resident Evil...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOILER - Resident Evil...  (Read 198 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2009, 07:30:20 am »

Guys I want you to think about this:

"Before Resident Evil 5 we were told that Albert Wesker was born in 1960 seven years prior to the discovery of the progenitor virus by Spencer, Ashford, and Marcus in 1967. In 1998 during the mansion incident Wesker used a serum developed by William Brikin allowing him to cheat death and gain super human strength and speed. This marked the start of Wesker's new found powers. Abilities that were not implement by umbrella but rather gained through an elaborate plan"

1st of all I want to say that I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL 5, it's an epic game. said this...

now tell me what happened with those illogic events:

1) WESKER is now called a CREATION, we know that there was a Wesker project, and that he was CREATED by that project....too bad we also know that HE WAS BORN IN 1960...6-7 years BEFORE the discovery of the progenitor virus and about the famous project Spencer talked about.

Resident Evil....from the beginning of the series is a SURVIVAL HORROR, this means that your only purpose in the game is SURVIVE and ESCAPE..lemme remind you re1, the mansion doesn't even explode at the end, leaving everything the way it was (alternate end)....re2 you escape...leaving everything the way it is...but you escaped!! re3, you escape, the city blows , but you made it! THE SENSE OF HAPPINESS AND AT THE SAME TIME OF FRUSTRATION BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT SAVE RACCOON CITY OR THE PEOPLE YOU MET IN YOUR RUN....this is the point of the series...YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE EVIL PROJECTS, TOO BIG FOR A SINGLE PERSON, YOU CAN ONLY TRY TO SURVIVE.

what makes Umbrella an amazing corporation, loved by many re fans, is the fact that you're NOTHING compared to it, there's no way you can change anything, you can only save yourself, nothing else, even partners die sometimes....

the same goes for wesker, he's upon everything, he's too smart to get killed by chris and sheva, you can only SURRENDER TO HIS PLANS, but only AT THE VERY END OF THE SERIES you should find a SUPER SPECIAL TACTIC to kill him.

With re4 THA CHANGE! now we have a MISSION, we CAN STOP EVIL PLANS, AND CHANGE THE FAITH OF OUR CHARACTER AND OF THE WORLD. SO you don't survive anymore, now EVIL BADDIES try to survive when they meet you, not the opposite....pfh!!

re5 is the same, you CAN STOP WESKER, his plan, his (lemme say that) SUPER AWESOME MASTER PLAN, created thanks to many years of preparation....and collecting many virus samples to create the UROBOROS, and ESTABLISH A NEW ORDER....

the illogic things in re5 are many, 1st as I showed earlier, many plot holes were covered with stupid CREATIONS, like the "wesker project"...that's stupid, cool, but stupid, considering that wesker was born earlier than the project LOL

THIS IS HOW RE5 SHOULD HAVE ENDED TO RESPECT THE RESIDENT EVIL IDEA OF SURVIVING THE HORROR, AND THEN FEELING HAPPY ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU MADE IT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SAD AND FRUSTRATED FOR THE EVENTS YOU COULDN'T CHANGE!!

1st let's say that Chris and Sheva CAN'T kill Wesker, he's too powerful and intelligent to let them inject him with that thing, 2 TIMES even! lol

I understand the real time face off between chris - sheva and wesker, but the purpose should be STAY ALIVE! not run and inject him with the PG..A/W virus, that's impossible, considering wesker's powers.

THE REAL END:

Wesker manages to spread the UROBOROS virus throughout the world, everything falls into darkness, and he feels like a god from his plane....

at the same time we see chris and sheva, who managed to STEAL THE ANTI-VIRUS from EXCELLA's bag (the one she had to use on herself to avoid being infected with the uroboros virus), they inject themselves, and they're safe, SO YOU MAKE IT, same goes for jill, but the whole world gets infected, and a new war where the whole world is now the scenario begins! so you feel safe, but at the same time sad and frustrated for the events that ate you alive, like in re1, re2, re3, and re:cv, in which you can't stop evil people or plans, you can only fight to survive and escape.

PS. wesker is still alive, the missiles missed him, if you watch the video carefully, you'll see that they missed him.

MINUTE 8:33

I think they'll bring him back, at the very end, I'm sure someone manages to rescue him right after chris and sheva run away with the chopper, like TRICELL for example, who may help him...not just 'cause he's wesker, but because he knows a lot of things, and he's USEFUL. Even create a clone of him using a cell of his found dead body may be a way to bring him back...he'll be back btw, that's for sure, but not in re6!!! maybe re7, at the very end, remember my words guys

cool2

I'm not  crazy
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rasko
Tricell's Lab-01 Supervisor
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:10 am »

I m so pisssed the **** off by Wesker getting killed and all and now i can't have peace without thinking that SOB who wrote scenario killed him
Report Spam   Logged
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 07:43:16 am »

I agree god dammit, I'd kill the one who killed wesker  Angry    time to hit

ticked off!
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum