TRICELL
April 20, 2024, 04:18:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bloodstone

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloodstone  (Read 1252 times)
Mattroid
If challenge had a taste...you'd be quite delicious!
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Scientist

Death is only the beginning!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 02:30:18 pm »

where is tha new doodle lemme see it!!! Angry  lemme see it!!!  Angry

OH THERE IT IS  Shocked

Cry

the hair with multilayer style look like vegeta's ones  Cheesy with a bit of trunks too  Wink

supah amazing blake!!  Angry LOVE THIS LINE: haunted by his past. Yes, this is a soldier's fate. I agree with this, the same goes for me.

well 3 things are really impressive, the thing full of bullets, great sizes and perspective, guess it was hard to do  Undecided
eyebrows are really well done, small lines give you a good idea of eyebrows  Smiley
hair are awesome, simply awesome  Cry

I don't like just 1 thing: the futuristic balls he has on shoulders, they make him look like frieza  Undecided (then tha question is: is this blake 4th form or 100% form?  Shocked)

supah! Angry

Thanks, bros!! Yeah, the shades and details where quite a pain.  Angry Thanks for noticing all of them... Cry

Yep, remember Ellrichs suit? Now take a look at those shoulders? See anything familliar? What's gonna happen with Blake? Bio-weapon armor? :p

@vVheris

Thanks alot!! Grin

Yeah, I used to work at a publisher, but quite the job. Ask Peppe. It's too painful for me.  Cry

Well, the comic was supposed to be colourless. Black, white, with strong shaded inking. A whole team of editors works on it. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Forgive me...for I have lost all hope.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum