TRICELL
April 19, 2024, 05:06:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Questions that need an answer + opinions

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions that need an answer + opinions  (Read 33 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009, 03:49:46 am »

QUESTIONS:

1) Will Planet Destruction be in the game? and if so, will it be hard to perform like in bt3? I hope it won't, I'd like to destroy tha planet by using frieza's final move, 1 shot, planet BOOMS, just that, and imo it's faithful to the anime

2) Will final moves disintegrate the enemy like in bt3? I loved that...king vegeta's move and vegeta's moves as well

3) How's gonna be online mode? I'm sure I won't play online for many reasons, but first of all 'cause I don't wanna face kids that will spam always the same move to win, I want to enjoy the game, and I don't like the online idea.

4) Will they release huge artworks like for bt3? and this time will they release them all?! I hope so. I hate the fact that I don't have SUPER VEGETA and ULTRA TRUNKS from bt3 in huge size  Cry

In general, they said they're gonna remove some characters, and I totally agree, actually bt3 has lots of trashy characters like that sort of demon dracula like, the gay soldier, otto the good robot, chichi, and maaaaaaaany other that if you pay attention bring the game from 80 (the raging blast announced number of characters of course not counting transformations) to 100 and more.

But I noticed something....don't remember where, but I saw a video or something, maybe a screen shot, with ARALE IN IT!!  Sad I hope they remove this shameful trash... they also said they're gonna add 2 new characters....and I hope GT VEGETA will be in this time, since the game isn't DBZ raging blast but just DB RAGING BLAST so gt may be in as well  Grin I'M SURE OF IT

one more thing, they said that this game, especially story mode will feature 100 and more battles, so I think now we're gonna experience a COMPLETE story mode, above all concerning the frieza saga, that in bt3 is non sense, and many fights are missing. Still cool though! but too short just that.

POST YOUR IDEAS AND QUESTIONS, and I'm gonna answer them during those months once I get more info ok?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum