TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 09:25:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Krauser to appear?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Krauser to appear?  (Read 201 times)
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Head Researcher

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2009, 06:59:40 am »

Ive just be looking through some pictures posted on MySpace by Leon (SAD I KNOW  Embarrassed) and this one grabbed my attention

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=459043559&albumID=22248&imageID=10437567

Now the shadowy face appearing just behind Claire to me looks like the one and only KRAUSER!

Now this opens up a WHOLE new story for Darkside Chronicles, we may even be able to play AS Krauser! and see what happened between the pair prior to RE4!

I didn't think this could get anymore intriging but it appears they are going into some Leon backstory with this title, which for me is AWESOME as there is very little known about Leon.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 11:04:12 am by Leonsfangirl » Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rasko
Tricell's Lab-01 Supervisor
Tricell's Scientist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 07:52:54 am »

Yup that is John Rambo i mean Jack Krauser:))))))))
Report Spam   Logged
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:35:52 am »

nice find!!!  Shocked that's him!!  Shocked but wait!  Huh? what's the link between jack krauser and dark side chronicles?  Sad Does it cover re4 as well? It should cover re2 and re code veronica....so why is jack krauser there?  crazy
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 04:33:21 am »

From what i've read Darkside Chronicles will explore Leons background and why he became the person he is, with Krausers appearance it would seem were getting an insight into what happened to Leon after RE2 but before RE4.
I CAN'T WAIT! as there is little to no backstory to Leon, he gets mentioned in other RE titles but as for his actual activites we have practically NOTHING to go on.
The only information ive managed to ind out about Leon is that his family was heavily involved in crime and were killed which made him enrole in the police and a lighter he carries was his fathers.
He broke up with his girlfriend just before leaving to join the R.P.D and arrived so late at Raccoon city because he got drunk because of the break up and was running late.
After RE2 he worked for an anti Umbrella persuit and investigation team and then ended up going to save Ashley Graham (even if alot of us wish he didnt  Cheesy  )

There are some pretty big gaps that need filling in Leons story and it looks like were going to get some answers!
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum