TRICELL
March 28, 2024, 06:33:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Best score evah on mercenary mode

Poll
Question: Your best score?
not over 59.000 - 0 (0%)
not over 99.000 - 2 (28.6%)
not over 139.000 - 2 (28.6%)
not over 169.000 - 1 (14.3%)
over 180.000 (you're jeremy!) - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Best score evah on mercenary mode  (Read 933 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2008, 08:04:08 am »

nothing much to say, 148.000 with wesker in castle, if I'll ever do more I'll update this thread  Cheesy

what's yours?!  Roll Eyes

Jeremy (a user here called " Zeus Thunderbolt " ) don't even think to post here!  Angry (he has something like 180.000, and has evidence of it 'cause he took a capture with mobile phone  Cry)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:44:12 am by Zeus Thunderbolt » Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

X Box live I.D = jen1zzle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 08:14:57 am »

89,000 roughly with Krauser , waterworld
i wanna get the hancannon so bad..... Angry
Report Spam   Logged

I GOT THE HANCANNON !!!!!!!!!!
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 08:42:07 am »

WTF?! YOU DON'T HAVE THA HANDCANNON YET?  Shocked want a hint to get that?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 09:01:40 am »

WTF?! YOU DON'T HAVE THA HANDCANNON YET?  Shocked want a hint to get that?  Roll Eyes
Shocked Shocked Shocked
GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:38:19 am »

Shocked Shocked Shocked
GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

ok  Roll Eyes

well, here are the best characters for every scenario, tried by myself, no need to check these things around, so trust me.

for the 1st one, the village, use HUNK. here's what you have to do to obtain tha max score:
1st of all go get all time bonuses, this way you go to a max of 7 minutes or so. Try to avoid fights in this moment, kill only those who are in your way, but quickly.
Once you obtain all time bonuses, time to kick asses. Go directly to the 1st little house (it's the one in front of the place where cows are), in which there's a ladder. Climb it and go to the upper part of the room, and wait there for a while. Avoid fights, wait until many ganados come in, at least 6, then take the "kills bonus" and shot at the bomb barrel under you to kill them all. now descend and surely you'll face some bit**** with chain saw, using hunk a simple move and you own them, shoot at their heads and break their necks. Now go exactly in the center of the village, and keep killing everyone using bombs and weapon, remember, if you see the number of kills trying to disappear, kill ganados without precise shots, just kill em, shoot their whole body.

waterworld is done so no problem.

castle

use WESKER! (me  Tongue) he can use his INCENDIARY GRENADE + MAGNUM SHOT to kick garrador's ass.
well here there is a simple tactic, kill them all and take all time bonuses and kill bonuses.

once you are on the second floor, go where leon uses the cannon in the main story, enter in the little covered room and take time bonus and kill bonus. Now use the SNIPER RIFLE!!!! remain where you are and wait, many ganados will come, I generally obtain 35-40 kills in this part.

once no one will show up anymore, go on until you are in the final room with 2 garradors in it. to kill a garrador with wesker, use a tha tactic I told you, incendiary granade + magnum shot right in the plaga, and you beat him (them).

now remain in the center of the room and equip magnum. Use all your bullets. Once finished use sniper rifle.
that's how I get to 148.000 Wink

now the last scenario, this is the hardest, because there's no place where you can kill them all at once, but if you want a help, use again wesker, magnum and sniper rifle can help you to kill everyone easily. Especially the big military, 2 quick magnum shots and he's dead.

KEEP IN MIND THAT (EXCEPT IN THE CASTLE SCENARIO) BEFORE ATTACKING ENEMIES IT IS BETTER TO GET ALL TIME BONUSES, THEN, WHILE KILLING PEOPLE, TAKE KILL BONUSES, AND APPLY THE TACTICS I TOLD YOU. I experienced them myself and they work. Well these are my personal tactics  Tongue

now go kill them all  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

Tricell's Scientist

Death is only the beginning!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:11:44 am »

I couldn't even pass 99 000... Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

Forgive me...for I have lost all hope.
Leonsfangirl
Tricell's Head Supervisor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 10:47:52 am »

Shocked Shocked Shocked
GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE

ok  Roll Eyes

well, here are the best characters for every scenario, tried by myself, no need to check these things around, so trust me.

for the 1st one, the village, use HUNK. here's what you have to do to obtain tha max score:
1st of all go get all time bonuses, this way you go to a max of 7 minutes or so. Try to avoid fights in this moment, kill only those who are in your way, but quickly.
Once you obtain all time bonuses, time to kick asses. Go directly to the 1st little house (it's the one in front of the place where cows are), in which there's a ladder. Climb it and go to the upper part of the room, and wait there for a while. Avoid fights, wait until many ganados come in, at least 6, then take the "kills bonus" and shot at the bomb barrel under you to kill them all. now descend and surely you'll face some bit**** with chain saw, using hunk a simple move and you own them, shoot at their heads and break their necks. Now go exactly in the center of the village, and keep killing everyone using bombs and weapon, remember, if you see the number of kills trying to disappear, kill ganados without precise shots, just kill em, shoot their whole body.

waterworld is done so no problem.

castle

use WESKER! (me  Tongue) he can use his INCENDIARY GRENADE + MAGNUM SHOT to kick garrador's ass.
well here there is a simple tactic, kill them all and take all time bonuses and kill bonuses.

once you are on the second floor, go where leon uses the cannon in the main story, enter in the little covered room and take time bonus and kill bonus. Now use the SNIPER RIFLE!!!! remain where you are and wait, many ganados will come, I generally obtain 35-40 kills in this part.

once no one will show up anymore, go on until you are in the final room with 2 garradors in it. to kill a garrador with wesker, use a tha tactic I told you, incendiary granade + magnum shot right in the plaga, and you beat him (them).

now remain in the center of the room and equip magnum. Use all your bullets. Once finished use sniper rifle.
that's how I get to 148.000 Wink

now the last scenario, this is the hardest, because there's no place where you can kill them all at once, but if you want a help, use again wesker, magnum and sniper rifle can help you to kill everyone easily. Especially the big military, 2 quick magnum shots and he's dead.

KEEP IN MIND THAT (EXCEPT IN THE CASTLE SCENARIO) BEFORE ATTACKING ENEMIES IT IS BETTER TO GET ALL TIME BONUSES, THEN, WHILE KILLING PEOPLE, TAKE KILL BONUSES, AND APPLY THE TACTICS I TOLD YOU. I experienced them myself and they work. Well these are my personal tactics  Tongue

now go kill them all  Angry

Yes sir!!!!! Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 01:53:39 pm »

so how was the result?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 04:56:43 pm »

I think i love you dude  Grin Grin Grin
Now got 5 stars in village with
Leon
Wesker
Krauser
Was about to try Ada but batteries in wii mote died Cry and the spare one is dead too!!!
will have another bash tomorrow but yay me  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 03:04:38 am »

I think i love you dude  Grin Grin Grin
Now got 5 stars in village with
Leon
Wesker
Krauser
Was about to try Ada but batteries in wii mote died Cry and the spare one is dead too!!!
will have another bash tomorrow but yay me  Grin

wow  Shocked great news  Cool (I knew you had potential in your veins  Angry)
keep kicking asses  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:02 am »

Village is done now,moving on to the castle starting with Leon,i have a feeling this is going to hurt!!

yep, I rarely get over 50.000 with leon there  Undecided

well use the tactic I told you!  Angry

for castle:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:19:52 am by Wesker » Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 10:23:43 am »

use this tactic, but it's time to tell you that using leon it's not easy to kill garradors  Cry

once you are on the second floor, go where leon uses the cannon in the main story, enter in the little covered room and take time bonus and kill bonus. Now use the SHOTGUN go out of that little place, try to go near the 3-4 stairs near the cannon and wait, many ganados will come, I generally obtain 20 kills in this part (with leon)

once no one will show up anymore, go on until you are in the final room with 2 garradors in it. to kill a garrador with Leon, use a tha tactic, granade + shotgun right in the plaga, and you beat him (them).

now remain in the center of the room and equip shotgun. Use all your bullets on thir heads!!!!. Once finished use grenades and black tail.
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 01:41:42 pm »

Jeremy (a user here called " Zeus Thunderbolt " ) don't even think to post here!  Angry

Ooops?!   i've voted  Cheesy

Mmmm..I was taking a look at the poll results and....  Roll Eyes   it seems that  i still rule... YEP!!!  Angry
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:29:09 pm by Zeus Thunderbolt » Report Spam   Logged

Albert Wesker
Tricell's President

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 08:03:48 am »

Jeremy (a user here called " Zeus Thunderbolt " ) don't even think to post here!  Angry

Ooops?!   i've voted  Cheesy

Mmmm..I was taking a look at the poll results and....  Roll Eyes   it seems that  i still rule... YEP!!!  Angry

WHAT THE?! YOU VOTED?! I KILL YOU!!!  Angry

today I obtained 153.000 with wesker in castle, and I thought I was going to surpass you!  Angry the I saw 153.000 and I wanted to kill you!  Angry I hate you and your damned ps2!  Angry
Report Spam   Logged

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 10:12:00 am »

I got my best 'run' on Mercs today ,25 kill streak but still didn't get over 60k Angry
Damn this game!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum