TRICELL
April 18, 2024, 11:03:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles: Concept Art NEW!

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rules valid for all sections

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules valid for all sections  (Read 407 times)
Albert Wesker
Tricell's President
Tricell's Head Researcher

Albert Wesker - S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Leader

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:46:59 am »

General forum rules and suggestions:

It is recommended for users to:

1)avoid spam
2)avoid vulgarity

Is is allowed to go off topic in the many sections of this forum, since we’re human beings and we NEED to talk with our friends about our life and whatever we want but always respecting the main rules of this forum.

Any personal attack or offense from a member to another one can be punished with ban. (it is allowed to joke, but if I receive a pm from a member who feels disappointed by another member’s words, he’ll receive 1st a WARNING then a ban…for a non precise amount of time, it will depend on the seriousness of actions).

Remember that this is NOT Capcom or Atari, here it’s not others who rule the forum, here we’re all parts of this, we all must contribute to bring this forum to glory, and who will help me and moderators will receive rewards, such as moderating rights  Cool

Any suggestion for creating a new section for new games, or something new and interesting is welcome, I personally love intelligent persons who have great ideas, so if you have feel free to share them with me/us.

Another important thing: THIS FORUM IS TOTALLY FREE, I don’t receive any payment for maintaining it alive, I do this only to support my favorite games and because 1st of all I love to speak about resident evil and anything connected to my favorite games, I feel happy when I see something concerning resident evil, it’s my world.

So if you help me to increase this forum’s glory, you won’t help me to gain more and more money because as I said I don’t take anything from this site, but you will help your favorite games to grow, you’ll give support to your favorite franchise, and you’ll surely feel satisfied by creating something yours in here, such as personal threads, or something yours, which can grow up in the time  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Time to take off sunglasses and fight seriously...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mattroid
If challenge had a taste...you'd be quite delicious!
Tricell's Head Supervisor
Tricell's Scientist

Death is only the beginning!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 11:35:47 pm »

Same goes for insults. A joke is fine, but when the line between 'joke' and insults are crossed, that's when we'll be breathing in your neck. Try to keep insinuations as "N00b", loser, emo, or anyhing like that for yourself.

Flaming is allowed to a certain level. Know your limits. Same goes for sexual insiuations or lines such as: "Your mother....blabla..." (You got the point :p) We're trying to make this a joyful and (especially) peaceful community to hang around with friends to talk about games and anything related to it.

Feel free to browse all the forum's sections and create threads if you like. As Wesker said, suggestions are welcome. Keep the community alive! Show us your valor!
Report Spam   Logged

Forgive me...for I have lost all hope.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum